Monday, August 18, 2008

Regular Tour #2

Hi Folks
I'm here again with my weekly blog. The past week in Dominica has been extremely hot, especially along the coast line, this is unusual at this time of year. However, it's not the same in the interior of the Island, which is where Dominica's beauty lies.
I just wanted also to inform you all that I have decided to add another tour to my regular 4-5 hour tour, which includes the main highlights the Trafalgar Falls/Emerald Pool.
My new regular tour will be referred to as regular Tour #2 which will be shorter,3-4 hours. This tour will include the Ti Tou Gorge, the Trafalgar falls, a short stop at the hot springs at Wotten Waven, the panoramic view of the City from Morne Bruce, and Snorkeling at the Champagne reef(optional).

Until next week
Beno

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good afternoon everyone. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that singular brand. The prices for the boots were approximately 180 dollars on every page. But for all I bring about this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that particular model. The prices for the shoes are approximately 200 pounds on every site. But finally I base this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good morning people. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching as far as something that exact brand. The prices seeking the velcros were all over 340 bucks on every site. But completely I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good evening ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for that singular make. The prices seeking the shoes were about 350 dollars on every site. But completely I found this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what do you think?