Friday, October 10, 2008

Looking forward to the new season....

Hi again to all it's been a while since I last posted a new article,I'm happy to announce that I'm in the mist of making preparation for the new cruise season which will commence on the 25th of this month,I believe it will be an exiting season,therefore I look forward to providing my services to you all prospective visitors to my beautiful Island Dominica,please folks get in your bookings.
From what i understand we the people of Dominica will be putting on a massive display of our Cultures and music on the water front(pier) at 4.30pm after all of you folks will be back from some sort of Tour of the interior where the real beauty of the Island lies
Looking forward to meeting all of you visitors on October 25th and beyond.
Beno.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beno,
Thanks for the fabulous tour on October 25! It was a privilege to tour with you!

Rosanne and Dave Troxel
Lenexa, KS