Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Very Happy New year to all..........

Hello all of you Customers.
I would first like to wish all my customers/Clients both past and those to come a very happy new and prosperous 2009,my last blog was sometime around the first week in November,it means therefore I'm some what guilty of not keeping with my promise that I would be blogging every week,which is not like me for that reason i want to apologize,I realize it will be tough writing every week,i have now decided to write monthly.
To all of you who've signed up for my Tours this coming year I'd like to say thanks much while i look forward anxiously to meeting all of you when you all get to my beautiful Island Dominica,to all of you who were booked towards to end of the year and came I'd like to say thanks much for coming your presents here on Island was truly appreciated both for economic and affording me the opportunity to once again having you guys see Dominica through my eyes,I look forward to you all returning in the not too distant future as I'll be more that happy to take you around my beautiful Island Dominica this Time for a few more days not just a few hours.
I look forward i hope to talk to all of you especially the prospective visitors in a months time until then.
Regards.
Beno.

No comments: